Future Dimensions South West Ltd was established in 2014 offering professional assistance in the construction sector with:
Our role covers many sectors including new build, housing, refurbishment, renovation, conversion, commercial, leisure and retail. With over thirty years’ experience working in the industry the depth of knowledge we have gained in that time, coupled with our expertise in our field, means that any prospective client can be confident in our ability to deliver. Our clients include private individuals, developers, construction companies, sub-contractors and the end user.
We are members of the Association for Project Management and registered with the ICO in relation to Data Protection ensuring that we provide the highest level of professional, technical and ethical standards.
Future Dimensions South West Ltd was set up with the sole aim of providing client satisfaction through focused and professional dedication to each project and by offering enhanced value for money. Having worked on various projects throughout the UK in different roles we are confident in our ability to exceed our client’s expectations with regard to standards and quality of service.
As quantity surveyors we manage all costs relating to your building project, from the initial calculations to the final figures. We can assist either the client, the contractor or the sub-contractor and are usually involved in a project from the outset to ensure a satisfactory conclusion. Our knowledge of the industry means we understand all aspects of construction over the whole life of a project and have the ability to manage costs effectively.
We are also able to assist with Procurement, Tendering, Account Resolution & Debt Recovery.
QUANTITY SURVEYING & COST MANAGEMENT
- Advice on Construction Costs & Procurement
- Assistance with Procurement & Tendering
- Commercial Assistance relating to Negotiating, Procurement & Financials
- Assistance with Valuations, Variation, Final Accounts & Settlement
- Liaising with Subcontractors & Suppliers
- Production of Bills of Quantities
- Pricing of Bills of Quantities
- Analysing Tenders
- Allocating Works to Subcontractors
- Valuing Completed Works and Arranging Payments
- Cost Planning
- Change Control
- Value Management
- Cost Management
- Detailed Estimates for Builders and Self-Build
- Assistance with Site Measures
ACCOUNT RESOLUTION & DEBT RECOVERY
As a driven, committed and highly motivated team we can offer assistance with regard to bad debts, settling of accounts, late payments and contract disputes and have an enviable reputation for success.
If you currently find yourself in such a position, then please call or email us for an informal chat.
- Estimate resources and timescales
- Develop and implement a Management Plan
- Lead & motivate the Project Delivery Team
- Manage risks, issues and changes on the project
- Monitor progress against plan
- Manage the project budget
- Maintain communications between all parties
- Close the project in a controlled manner
- You are looking to produce something new or altered, tangible or intangible
- You have a finite timespan; a definite start and end date
- The project is likely to be complex in terms of work or groups involved
- The project is likely to require the management of change
- The project is likely to require the management of risks
- Providing a greater likelihood of achieving the desired result
- Ensuring efficient and best value of resources
- Satisfying the differing needs of the project’s stakeholders
CALL US ON
FIND US AT
Room B1 | Abbey Field Factory | Braunton Road |
Barnstaple | Devon | EX31 1GG